“Solar Lessons” are one-day courses and they consist of two parts: theoretical and practical one.
Part 1 – theory:
- Bruk-Bet Solar – Products, Warranties, Certificates
- Photovoltaics – photovoltaic effect, construction of photovoltaic panels, panel production method
- PV installations – locations and methods of installation of PV panels, operating procedures of PV installations
Part 2 – practice:
- Visiting the production hall:
- familiarizing with individual stages of production
- presentation of photovoltaic panels and BIPV components from Bruk-Bet Solar
- presentation of poly- and monocrystalline silicon cells
Feedback from Participants
The summary of our solar lessons is perfectly reflected by the statement of one of the participants:
For the first time we had the opportunity to see how such a production hall works. It’s cool to see it all live. We have the opportunity to fill our knowledge gaps with practice – then you have quite a different approach to provided to us at the university. I did not expect that there are so many photovoltaic modules and that the production process is so smooth and fast. I am very impressed with the number of panels manufactured – these are about 800 modules leaving the factory a day, and it is to increase in the up to 1,200 pieces. In particular, I appreciate the way your specialists share the knowledge – the production director spoke in an very interesting way and gave complete answers to all questions, while Mr Marcin Milczewski has given us many interesting ideas on creating small photovoltaic installations by ourselves.