In connection with GDPR, which comes into force in the entire EU as of today, i.e. on 25 May
2018, we would like to inform you that the Data Controller is BRUK-BET Sp. z o.o. with its
registered office in Nieciecza at Nieciecza 199, 33-240 Żabno, NIP [Tax No.] 5170200580.
Where do your data come from?
The data we process have been provided by you by subscribing to the newsletter on www.solar.bruk-bet.pl, by filling in the offer inquiry (purchase requisition) on www.solar.bruk-bet.pl, by e-mail users belonging to the domain bruk-bet.pl, we have collected them during your activity on our websites or have received them during direct business contacts, e.g. during conferences, fairs, etc.
For what purpose and on what legal basis we process your data?
The main purpose of the processing of your personal data is handling of inquiries from the form available on our website, handling orders placed by you to the address email@example.com and directly to our employees, as well as execution of obligations arising from the contract, which is upon us. We also process your data when sending the newsletter, which you have subscribed to. In addition, provisions of laws requires us to process your data for tax and accounting purposes.
Furthermore, based on the legitimate interest of BRUK-BET Sp. z o.o., we process your data for the following purposes:
· to ensure the safety of the website and prevent fraud and abuse;
· to monitor your activities and all other users on the website in order to develop and improve the functionality of the website, estimate the main interests and needs of users and to inform you about products and special offers you may be interested in;
· to conduct marketing activities permitted by you, consisting in contacting you via available communication channels, in particular by e-mail, newsletter or phone;
· to handle your requests forwarded to the office in a situation, where they are not directly related to the performance of the contract;
· for archiving purposes, for a specified period of time, to ensure accountability (showing compliance with our obligations under the law);
· conducting statistical analyses;
· debt collection; pursuing court, arbitration and mediation proceedings;
If you agree, we process your personal information in order to:
· save data in cookies, collect data from websites and mobile applications;
· process complaints;
· organize competitions and promotional campaigns, in which you can take part.
The consent to the processing of personal data can be given and cancelled at any time by sending an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org
What are your rights regarding data processing?
We ensure the performance of your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit their processing, the right to transfer them, to not be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
An appropriate application can be lodged to the address email@example.com. To ensure that you are eligible to lodge an application, we may request the additional information that will allow us to authenticate the applicant.
The scope of each of these rights and the situations, in which they can be exercised result from the provisions of law. The right you can exercise depends, for example, on a legal basis of use of your data by us and on a purpose of their processing.
In what situations can you object to the processing of your data?
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data when:
· the processing of your personal data is based on a legitimate interest or for statistical purposes, and when the objection is justified by your particular situation;
· your personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, and they are also subject to profiling for this purpose.
You can exercise the right to object as of 25 May 2018.
Who do we share your personal information with?
1) Entities processing data on our behalf, participating in the performance of our activities:
· operating our ICT system or providing us with IT tools;
· subcontractors who support us, for example, in performing your order;
· entities providing us with consulting, marketing, consulting, audit, legal, tax and accounting services, which act on our behalf;
2) Other data controllers which process data on their own behalf:
· entities performing postal or courier services;
· entities conducting payment activities (banks, payment institutions) – in order to make refunds for you;
· entities cooperating with us in handling with accounting, HR, tax and legal matters – to the extent they take actions as data controllers;
· entities conducting debt collection activities – in the event of arrears on your part.
Do we process your personal data automatically (including by profiling) in a way that affects your rights?
Your personal data may be processed automatically (including by profiling), however, it will not affect you in any legal way or in a similar way significantly affecting your situation.
Profiling of personal data by BRUK-BET Sp. z o.o. consists in the processing of your data (also in an automated way), by using them to evaluate your certain information, in particular to analyze or forecast your personal preferences and needs.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are saved and stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone, while you visit different websites on the Internet. A cookie usually contains the name of the website it comes from, ?the lifetime? of cookies (that is, the time of its existence), and a randomly generated unique number, which is used to identify a browser, from which the connection with a website is established.
What are cookies used for?
- They help make the website work faster and easier to use,
- They help to better match content and ads to your expectations and interests,
- They are used to collect anonymous statistics that allow to understand, how the website is used and to help in improving their functionality and content.
Types of Cookies used on the site.
TYPE OF COOKIE
PURPOSE OF USING THE COOKIE
DOES DELETING A FILE MAKE THE USE OF WEBSITE IMPOSSIBLE
qtrans_cookie_test, WP-cookie-info, icl_current_language (WordPress)
Storage of the user session identifier and the current language version.
PREF, testcookie, khcookie, NID, SNID, _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz
Google Maps, Google Analytics, Google Ads ? Collecting anonymous statistics. Find out more: http://www.google.pl/intl/pl/policies/technologies/types/.
Configuring and deleting cookies
By default, a web browser allows placing cookies on a terminal device. These settings can be changed in such a way, as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of the web browser or to inform about each their transfer to the user’s device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings (in your web browser).